Though I initially wanted to do a video showcasing the power and high speed of the device – after applying a few simple tweaks to it, but unfortunately having been unable to get my hands on a video recorder, i thought I’d start off this blog with screenshots from the device instead. Hopefully I will be able to record a video of the device and showcase the fast performance of the device soon. (It is by far the best and fastest Windows Mobile device ever!)
Enjoy these screenshots…
1. The Today Panel/Screen - With SPB Pocket Plus, Inesoft Today, Spb Time, Flash Themes, Pocket Digital Clock Today items enabled.
2. The 9 Panels active on the device - First is the default today panel (pictured above), the next two are the Sony Ericsson Panels – though i barely use these two, next is the SPB Panel, then the Media Panel, the Radio Panel, TF3D Panel (thanks to XDA Developers for making this possible), the Windows Live Panel, and finally the Facebook Panel.
3. The TF3D Panel. (Weather animation activated for screenshot – i wanted to capture the rain ;)
4. Resco Explorer and SPB Imageer – Two must haves.
5. Inesoft Phone/Address-Book – Surprisingly faster than the default Xperia dial-pad and contacts. And extremely better looking too!
6. Winterface & Memory usage. Average Memory usage is around 32-35%. I switched back to the Today panel from the TF3D panel… ran Winterface for the screenshot and then checked the RAM – which sat at only 40%. On closing SPB Screenshot, it dropped down to 36%.
7. Today Screen plugins & SPB Keyboard (which i like more than the HTC Touch HD’s ported keyboard!)
8. And in the end… Apps & Games – Too many to list here, but all working flawlessly.
That’s all for now… Hope you liked ‘em. I will post details on games i’ve got installed on my Xperia in the next couple of days as well as details on the tweaks applied to the device and the applications used in order to tweak it.
16 Responses to “Xperia Screenshots”