BlueBut – Second skin for SPB Panel

Posted On: Monday, January 19, 2009

And out comes another skin for our most favorite panel, the SPB Mobile Shell Panel. Thanks to Cheekbone at XDA forums for this one, the skin is simple and looks beautiful on the panel. Nice Work Cheekbone!. For more info and to download go here.

Some screenshots of the panel with the skin applied:

Screen01 6creen01

Screen02

Screen03

Screen04


 

5 Responses to “BlueBut – Second skin for SPB Panel”

  1. Melk

    This is quite nice, I will try it.


  2. mygamebest

    Lantern FFXIV GIL hanging up high, singing Wow Power Leveling indistinct indistinct, ambiguous buy wow gold voice aion kinah of an endless supply, Yan Yi extremely coquettish woman, the endless, is indeed maple story mesos the ancient aion power leveling red-light district, this in no way inferior to the modern dofus kamas scene.

    Fei Zhuge eyes looked ffxi gil slightly greedy, the immediate metin2 yang exposure of the Courtesan clothes woman, see their own wow gold winks straight throw, breast Luanhuang, d.m.z. some color eve isk greedy, so that one knight online gold side of the purple spirit companions men stare at him, in last chaos gold the He had a rom gold waist-twisting, painful grimace atlantica gold in pain, he looked a purple Ling said: "do pinch me?"


  3. sister

    Such kind of articl is our need , it can give us help from different aspect for different people . after reading this article , I learn a mount of knowkedge increase my power , my families and I all like you article ,reading you article is our best love. May be you are Sports fans? Do you like NFL jerseys or Puma Shoes , Ecco shoes , Nike Sneakers ,these have the high quality,low price,professional service,Just For You if you like.Thank you again for writing this article!


  4. Cheappoloralph

    Pretty good post. I just found your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your posts.In any case I'll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon.
    There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.


  5. Sidra Khan

    This is really what I was searching for. I am feeling joyful to came here.I would like to thank you for sharing such info with us,I like to advise you that Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Need For Speed Most Wanted


Leave a Reply